St. Anthony's is a truly unique place, where our staff and students have the benefits of working in a school that has a happy, caring and purposeful environment.
We often tell the students at St. Anthony's that enjoyment and achievement go hand in hand. The same applies to our staff; they enjoy working here and it is that, more than anything else, which underpins their ambition and fuels their success. Our staff professional development is extremely important to us; we will develop their skills, enabling them to be successful in all aspects of their work and apply for promotion in the future, if that is what they seek.
32.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year; Monday – Friday 11.30 pm – 6.30 pm. Salary range between £21,392-22,220 yearly (pro rata), according to experience.
Closing Date: Monday 20th September
St Thomas Catholic Academy Trust is looking to recruit a resourceful and skilled site officer committed to maintaining and improving the environment for pupils, staff and visitors. The role is based at St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School with the main responsibilities of the role being:
- To ensure a clean and safe working environment for Staff, pupils and visitors ensuring Health and Safety legislation and Policies are followed and the appropriate checks carried out.
- To ensure the highest possible level of security and safety at the school, through a process of regular cleaning, and routine and scheduled inspections and maintenance of buildings, grounds, fixtures and fittings to assess the need for minor or significant work or repairs
- To provide general maintenance of the school premises, undertaking general minor building repairs and decoration in accordance with instructions and current safety legislation
- Welcoming contractors on site and being confident monitoring their work.
- To have a flexible approach to work with good problem solving skills and a sense of humour!
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT - EARLY YEARS/KS1
Fixed Term to the 22/07/2022 paid to the 31/08/2022 August with a review in June 2022
Hours 0830-1530, Monday to Friday
Closing Date: Monday 20th September 2021
Are you a committed person who enjoys working with young children? Do you enjoy working in a team? Are you patient with a good sense of humour? We are looking for TAs who are comfortable working across different age groups supporting pupils with a variety of abilities and needs. The role is initially for Early Years/KS1 but may require working in other year groups at a later stage.
We are able to offer:
- a creative and inspirational team
- opportunities for further training and career development
- a supportive and caring environment where every person matters
- a work place nursery for staff children under the age of 3
How To Apply
Full applications to job opportunities advertised at St. Anthony's must be submitted by completing the relevant application forms . Please email your application to email@example.com
Applications may also be posted to:-
Sam Mackenzie, St Anthony's Catholic Primary School, Slough, SL3 3AA
St. Anthony's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.