St. Anthony's is a truly unique place, where our staff and students have the benefits of working in a school that has a happy, caring and purposeful environment.
We often tell the students at St. Anthony's that enjoyment and achievement go hand in hand. The same applies to our staff; they enjoy working here and it is that, more than anything else, which underpins their ambition and fuels their success. Our staff professional development is extremely important to us; we will develop their skills, enabling them to be successful in all aspects of their work and apply for promotion in the future, if that is what they seek.
UNQUALIFIED TEACHER APPRENTICE
Vacancy for a Graduate Unqualified Teacher Apprentice
To join St. Anthony’s, to train as a Teacher Apprentice from September 2022
Full time, Fixed Term for one year, to review contract after successful completion of the Apprenticeship course
We would like to welcome the successful candidate to join our highly skilled and brilliant St. Anthony’s team. We strive for the highest excellence for our children and this is a great opportunity for someone with outstanding potential to inspire our next generation - motivating, encouraging and supporting each and every child to achieve to their full potential.
We would like to offer the successful candidate the opportunity to apply for Teaching Training through the Teaching Apprenticeship Scheme. The candidate will need to be a graduate, in order to qualify for the Apprenticeship application process.
We are a Catholic school with strong links to our Parish. Our foundations are built on our core Catholic values and we aim to foster a life-long love of learning for all in a caring and nurturing environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Have some classroom experience
- Have the potential and drive to become qualified and successfully complete the Apprenticeship Scheme
- Hold a qualifying degree
- be inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- be committed to and able to support our Catholic school ethos
- promote high standards and expectations
- work as part of a large and dynamic team
- inspire and encourage creativity and independence
- promote the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
We can offer:
- wonderful children who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a team of talented and highly committed staff
- a warm, welcoming and supportive working environment with excellent facilities and beautiful grounds
- Outstanding CPD opportunities and a commitment to create opportunities to develop all staff
- A supportive and dynamic Trust with collaboration and cross-partnership working
Our school is proud to be part of St. Thomas Catholic Academies Trust. We work collaboratively with all Trust schools across the Northampton Diocese and benefit from the expertise and experience that this brings.
STCAT is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of children and staff. An enhanced DBS check and other employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Apply by: Friday 8th July 2022. We will interview when successful application forms are received.
CLASS TEACHER OF FRENCH OR SPANISH
Part Time, Permanent from September 2022, or earlier
Our gold standard UNICEF Rights Respecting, caring and creative school is delighted to offer exciting opportunities to join our happy and hardworking team with well-behaved and valued children. Set in large grounds on the easily accessible outskirts of Slough, we are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and innovative class teachers at any stage of their career.
We can offer you:
- An inspirational and supportive ethos with a commitment to your professional development and career progression
- A stimulating curriculum that constantly seeks new and interesting ways to learn
- Well-being and medical insurance for full time teaching staff
- Unique on-site workplace nursery for staff children aged three and under
- Helpful teams that work together to make learning exciting
- Focused, well-behaved children whose voice is valued within the school
- Excellent facilities and resources for learning
- Dedicated training and CPD opportunities
How To Apply
Full applications to job opportunities advertised at St. Anthony's must be submitted by completing the relevant application forms . Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may also be posted to:-
Head Teacher, St Anthony's Catholic Primary School, Slough, SL3 3AA
St. Anthony's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.